I stayed at the woodside with my partner over the weekend for our friends wedding. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly lady on reception and thought the Easter bonnets were a nice touch. When we arrived in our room it was a little small but had everything we needed and was clean. We were pleased with the service received during the wedding and the food was beautiful. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodside is an Edwardian mansion set within 32 acres of grounds and enjoys a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth in Warwickshire. There are 74 en-suite bedrooms, housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house. Your stay also includes a Full English & Continental Breakfast, free Wi-Fi, use of the leisure facilities, free parking on-site and unlimited tea and coffee. Food is prepared daily by the award-winning team of chefs and is served in two restaurants - The Mulberry Brasserie and The Orchard. The Parsons Folly bar is the perfect place to enjoy a snack or relax with a drink. There are a range of leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, croquet lawn,tennis court and a 9 hole pitch`n`putt golf course which is complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodside, a Sundial Group Venue Hotel Kenilworth
- Woodside Hotel Kenilworth, Warwickshire