“Excellent good value friendly cafe with quality food !!”
Review of Cherry Tree Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cherry Tree Cafe
Ranked #41 of 63 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Kenilworth, Warks
“Excellent good value friendly cafe with quality food !!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely local cafe ran well providing tasty snacks and meals. Decoys nice and airy, foods top notch with free tea with breaky. Can eat in or take away, service is prompt and with a smile. Prices competitive and atmosphere is always relaxed and friendly. Best cafe in town.....!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank AALowndes

Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“slow, crap service, horrible food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I recently went to the Cherry Tree Cafe and the overall experience I received was truely diabolical. There were 4 members of staff behind the counter and neither of them knew exactly what they were doing. My sister and her friend ordered their breakfasts 2 minutes before mine and my boyfriends and they had eaten their food before mine had even arrived. When I received my breakfast, the bacon was hard, the toast was soggy and burnt underneath ( drowned in butter ) I had a spoonful of beans if that and in general the food was awful and cold. The lady in charge is lovely but she really needs to re-think the staff that she hires or maybe speed them up a bit.I will not be visiting this cafe again as this isn't the first time I have received this kind of service. Think carefully before you go to this cafe, I will stay at the rocking horse from now on.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank loo-loo99
Kenilworth, England, United Kingdom
“the cholesterol king indulges himself..sandlewearing Alpen munchers look away now”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Perhaps I should have been in the building trade as I am frequently seen in the haunts frequented by paint spattered ,plaster coated craftsmen who have "just had to pop out to the Builders Merchants for a left handed sky hook" and find themselves unaccountably diverted by their digestive satnavs to seek out a "full English".
Cherry Tree Cafe is a well known haunt of the legendary Full Engish and offers a good one ,accompanied as is only proper with tea /coffee and a lot of toast for about £4.90 ,it sells plenty else besides and has an unobtrusive generous and quietly modest approach to life in general. There are other Temples of the Great Breakfast in Kenilworth and I promiscuosly patronise them all proof indeed,if such proof were needed that I am a fair and non partisan sort of punter. Also indicative of the fact that it would be embarrasing to be seen scoffing in the same bijoux breakfast establishment every day.
People might talk about me behind my back ~or worse still to my face

• Visited December 2013