Abbey Guest House
Grand Hotel(Kenilworth)
  • Restaurant
Woodland Grange(Leamington Spa)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have to mention the breakfast first. Wonderful choice of fresh and locally sourced foods. The tastiest breakfast I have had in years!!

Very centrally located but suprisingly quiet after dark which results in a good night's sleep in a comfortable and well equiped room

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisBredenkamp
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed in this B&B on 6 different occasions as I was traveling to Kenilworth in order to complete a tennis coaching course in Coventry. I have to say that I was beyond impressed with the owner (David) and the establishment that he runs. David is extremely welcoming and an easy person that will bend over backwards in order to help you. The house is very clean and the breakfast just makes your entire day as it is that good with many different options available. The B&B is located right in the middle of everything, including variety of shops and restaurants. David provides restaurant vouchers that make it that much more enjoyable and easy to eat in the local area, especially around the corner 'Ego Mediterrean Restaurant & Bar'. The room is very clean, comfortable and suits all your needs in order to have a lovely stay. I have recommended this place to all of my friends and if I am visiting Kenilworth in the future I will definitely be staying at the Abbey Guest house again. The house was fully booked every time I stayed there which only confirmed the success of this B&B. I would truly recommend this B&B to anyone as it only made my trip that much comfortably and enjoyable. Also I would like to thank David for the lovely welcome and the service over the time that I was staying there!!

Room Tip: I stayed in variety of rooms in the house and all are perfectly clean and comfortable. Most importantly the prices are very good!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vanda z
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Stayed here with my wife for 2 nights in June 2013...lovely king sized bed, central location (1 minute walk to town center yet it feels out the way) and amazing breakfast choice with fresh local produce...try the pancakes...amazing! Would stay here again but unlikely to given we were in the area as a one off...still, great stay all round and the home made bread was delicious.

Also a decent shower, telly and WiFi...can't go wrong. Only slight gripe would be parking limits but we were lucky and parked in the drive!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AndoMando
Reviewed 12 June 2013

David who runs this guest house was very welcoming and helpful without being in any way intrusive. The cooked breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this strongly as a very pleasant place to stay in a very attractive area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank M B
Reviewed 9 June 2013

my friend and i stayed overnight at the Abbey Guest House on the 8th of june,david made us feel very welcome and had no objection to us dropping our luggage of outside of booking in time,our room was clean and fresh with comfy beds,the cooked breakfast was delicious and filling with a big pot of tea with hot water to top up if needed,i would recommend the Abbey Guest House to anyone,a big thank you to david for helping to make our weekend enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends