“Overall very nice food and excellent service”
Review of Raffles

Raffles
Reserve with OpenTable
Raffles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 65 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Price range: US$26 - US$54
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Malaysian Restaurant with food from the three Malaysian Cuisines - Malay,Tamil Indian and Malaysian Chinese Afternoon Tea - Traditional English and Oriental also served
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food was well presented and tastes very nice. Excellent, friendly service - desserts my favourite.

1  Thank leeHull_england

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my friend wandering in Kenilworth for quest to find the nice dinner meal , we read all the restaurants menu and confused to choose ,finally decided to eat in raffles never tried before not disappointed, very good food nicely presented, really liked it .

Reviewed 27 June 2014

One of the best restaurant in Warwickshire but not well known ,we never know this restaurant before, first visit really enjoyed .The theme of the place is totally different from all other restaurants I been , we usually eat curry or English food but not this time , I have never written review for any restaurant, for this one I wanted to review . simply brilliant .I will recommend to friends and family, thank you for the wonderful evening.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews on raffles it compelled me to write a review, as I work in the trade and have been for over 20 years finding somewhere decent to eat around my local area can be somewhat of a chore as I can be quite critical!
I strongly disagree with some of the former comments about atmosphere, service, food etc.
I dined alone on a Monday night, benny the general manager was busy attending to the hotel reception as well as the restaurant (maybe something the owners may want to take into consideration) still gave me very good service. Although I was the only diner that night I felt that there was plenty of atmosphere, I hate when some people say ' the place had no atmosphere' a restaurant does not come with ready made atmosphere it cannot be bought! It is what you make it and I was alone!
Just to mention I have been several times before all of which were busy!
The food too cooked by the head chef Sheba ( please forgive any mispelling) was extraordinary, tasty, authentic, and decent portions. I take my chefs hat off to you! So in short if you are looking for authentic Malaysian cuisine, great service and affordable prices then I urge you to try raffles you won't regret it, I will become a regular!!!

1  Thank Albertbartlett
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I use to frequent Raffles annually when exhibiting at the nearby NEC. Been 3 years+ since my last visit and now a new location, within a hotel.

My fears were superceded with a feeling of transportation to a Raffles - like environment of colonial charm. It simply felt like you were there in Malaysia, awaiting the cast of the TV show Tenko appearing at the door.

As always the food was excellent; the opprtunity to mix culinary styles unique to me; and the service nicely reserved.

If you are ever in the area I urge you to seek out Raffles; they deserve you custom.

1  Thank JamPot44