“Not bad at all”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Faro District, Portugal
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have eaten here a few times now and at times the food is excellent and sometimes it is "not bad", I always have the lamb tikka and my partner has the chicken madras. I find that the lamb can be a bit dry at times, but we will keep returning

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank longtiming

Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent. Recommended”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Visited in April on my own.

Quick service.

Friendly.

Nice atmosphere.

Well priced, including a meal deal.

I had sheek kebab, chicken tikka, rice and garlic naan. The food was spot on, and the naan was probably the best I've ever had.

Other than the fact that they ran out of Kingfisher, I can't think of anything that wasn't just so.

I'll certainly be back!

Perth, Australia
“Always get my curry from here!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Never fails to deliver an awesome curry. I've been going here since 2005 and I've only had one other curry in Stratford and it didn't stop me returning back to Avon Spice.

Visited January 2014
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I were on a weekend away in Stratford-on-Avon and prior to our departure we did some research on Indian Restaurants. We chose the Avon Spice for two reasons, firstly because of its good reviews on Trip Advisor and secondly for its location.
We were not disapointed! On first impression from the outside the restuarant looked nothing special but our dining experience was absolutely spot on. I had the Naga Special and my wife went for the Prawn Jalfraizi. My meal was probably the best naga curry I have ever eaten (I do have naga quite often wherever I go if its on the menu), and the prawn jalfrazi was excellent according to my wife. I think you get a good feel for a curry house by the way they present the poppadoms, we had five different chutneys and light, dry and crisp pops a really good appetiser. When we paid, which was very reasonable, we received free shots from our very courteous waiter, nothing was too much trouble and we throughly enjoyed our experience.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Stevie1336
uk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Really great staff so friendly and helpful! Right in centre of town so it's convenient , they provide free shots sometimes so it's an added bonus. Really great tasting food - very flavoursome...try it you won't be disappointed

Visited March 2014