“Excellent as always”
Review of Thespians

Thespians
Reserve with OpenTable
Thespians is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$26 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here from Birmingham with my husband for Good Friday, lovely day topped off with good food and excellent service at thespians. Friendly staff quick service and most importantly yummy food. Visited this restaurant before and always will on returning to stratford! 10/10

• Arabic first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Good food but...”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

expensive compared to our local Indian restaurant. Only 'table for two' left was right next to the bar where the waiter would occasionally knock my wife's chair as he passed. Waiters were friendly and we didn't feel rushed. Cosy room but did feel a little cramped.

Redditch
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

6 of us had a meal on a busy Friday night. I thought the service was attentive & speedy. The food was very nice from quite an extensive menu. My only down point was that the tables are very close together so its difficult to have private conversations & when you are back to back with other tables & anyone get up or moves the interference of the chairs touching or banging into each other can be annoying whilst you are trying to eat.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I dined in this restaurant yesterday following a performance at the Shakespeare Theatre, not knowing the area at all or their restaurants I did not know what to expect. The food was fantastic, I had a madras, my usual, and it was just as nice as the Madras I get at my favourite restaurant at home. I was so impressed with the meal that we returned for lunch today before making our way home, we were originally sat down by a waiter who seemed totally uninterested and looked out of the window as we ordered or drinks however, he went and the waiter who looked after us for the remainder of our meal was lovely and polite. I told the waiter when we left that we will return on our next visit.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“as average as you can get”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

north indian style , serving exactly the menu you would expect and tastes exactly as you would expect from a place with the standard british indian menu

Visited May 2013