“Opinion of a local - Excellent!”
Review of Thespians

Thespians
Reserve with OpenTable
Thespians is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Opinion of a local - Excellent!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Firstly, this is a very good restaurant. We are locals, but it has taken us a few years to come to this restaurant for the first time, as we tend to go to a few favourites. Thespians is now on our list! We went to the restaurant without booking on a busy Saturday evening, but they quickly found us a table for two. The food is very good, served quickly even although they were busy, and the staff were all good humoured and very friendly. We were assumed to be tourists, so our experience was not of those who were known, and on that basis I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the town for the first time and who would like excellent Indian food in a restaurant with a welcoming, fun atmosphere.

• Arabic first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here from Birmingham with my husband for Good Friday, lovely day topped off with good food and excellent service at thespians. Friendly staff quick service and most importantly yummy food. Visited this restaurant before and always will on returning to stratford! 10/10

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Good food but...”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

expensive compared to our local Indian restaurant. Only 'table for two' left was right next to the bar where the waiter would occasionally knock my wife's chair as he passed. Waiters were friendly and we didn't feel rushed. Cosy room but did feel a little cramped.

Redditch
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

6 of us had a meal on a busy Friday night. I thought the service was attentive & speedy. The food was very nice from quite an extensive menu. My only down point was that the tables are very close together so its difficult to have private conversations & when you are back to back with other tables & anyone get up or moves the interference of the chairs touching or banging into each other can be annoying whilst you are trying to eat.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fab!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I dined in this restaurant yesterday following a performance at the Shakespeare Theatre, not knowing the area at all or their restaurants I did not know what to expect. The food was fantastic, I had a madras, my usual, and it was just as nice as the Madras I get at my favourite restaurant at home. I was so impressed with the meal that we returned for lunch today before making our way home, we were originally sat down by a waiter who seemed totally uninterested and looked out of the window as we ordered or drinks however, he went and the waiter who looked after us for the remainder of our meal was lovely and polite. I told the waiter when we left that we will return on our next visit.