“Horrible.”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Horrible.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Went to have lunch with 2 of my visiting friends. Ordered Vine , 2 starters and 3 mains. Brought 1 starter and after finishing it asked for the other and had a rude reply saying I need to be patient. Then the 2nd starter came and I had to ask for the vine which came without an apology. The main meals - Pastas were just pasta with tomato sprinkled on top with no taste difference. We all left most of the mains. Rude service experience in UK.

• Visited November 2013

“This restaurant is now closed”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Hi booked a table through trip advisor, when we got to the restaurant it has been closed for a month and a lovely looking Thai restaurant is now in its place. Can't find any contact details to advise trip advisor to close the book table section.

Found a nice italian just around the corner il Morro

• Visited November 2013
“Restaurant now closed”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Restaurant is closed! Please do not waste your time going to this location as it is now closed.
The signs suggest that it is going to be a Thai restaurant soon.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant during our stay in Stratford- upon- Avon, 23/8/13.We went in as the menu looked appealing and it was in a nice central location.
Even though we had not made a booking, the young man who seated guests soon found us a table for two in a nice spot.
The restaurant was very clean; there was no pressure to finish meals quickly and the food was very good and plentiful in my opinion; ( we had spaghetti bolognaise with garlic & rosemary flatbread).The Rose wine was also very palatable.
The Staff made checkbacks to see if all was okay with our meals.
On the off chance, I checked my mobile phone to see if there were any offers at this Restaurant to which there was..£10 off two mains!..all I had to do was show the staff member the code and we ended up having a rather cheap meal!...worth checking for offers at Strada..they still appear to be doing them now.. so I will be trying out the one in London Covent Garden next month.Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Didn't rate it!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Called in on the off chance, our first choice was booked up. The place was very cramped, especially at the rear of the restaurant. It was very warm, guessing no air conditioning. Service was good, food was bland and pricy for what you got, my seafood risotto wasn't much larger than a starter! Another chain that rips you off by charging the same price for a small bottle of beer as you should be paying for a draft pint, we were in and out in an hour - no atmosphere, felt like Macdonalds!

• Visited August 2013