1) Heating/air con - could not get it right, even when showing +30 C it was freezing
2) Breakfast - cold pastries, 20min wait for 2 toasts, chasing for tea and coffee
3) Lunch - food was not refilled unless asked, teas & coffees not offered until asked. You need to actually go and find someone to help you
4) Dinner - Did not see anyone coming to take drinks order, portion sizes different and inconsistent, lamb overcooked. Cheese board was just dumped by a waiter at the end of the table and everyone had to pass it around.
5) Check -out. Painful and slow
We were a group of 16 and the feedback was consistent across the team. We did not feel welcomed and looked after.I would not recommend any of my friend or colleagues to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel is one of the finest ---4-star hotels in Warwickshire, offering great luxury accommodation in one of the most beautiful and historic parts of England. Set in the very heart of Shakespeare Country, and in close proximity to beautiful Cotswold villages, the historic Alveston Manor Hotel is set in its own grounds just 5 minutes walk from all the cultural attractions of Stratford-upon-Avon. With luxurious bedrooms and a Vital Health Club & Spa this is the perfect destination for those looking for a relaxing or romantic break away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Alveston Manor