Best Western is in a ideal place for doing everything, eating drinking shopping and site seeing,
Super breakfast to keep you going, friendly staff, clean room, asked for a fan and got one, shame not a nice view from window, but soon got over that, don't live in the room, to much to do.
We managed to park ok and paid £3 a day, it was worth it, close to walk to Shakespeare theatres and homes, we went to the Attic theatre, and the performance of a midsummers night dream was brilliant, loved it, Plenty of pubs and places to eat, and quite reasonable in price. we liked the Rose and crown, red Lion, Lazy Cow, not there long enough to try all, I do hear the Best Western does a good afternoon tea, we didn't get around to it, Boat ride on Avon, 40 mins £5 a adult a lovely ride, enjoyed it, but we did have super weather, whole experience was super, and will be back very soon to do what we didn't have time to do this time, loved the friendliness where ever we went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightfully elegant, Grade II listed, 3 Star Georgian Hotel with 73 bedrooms, centrally located in Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the RSC Theatre and all main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Grosvenor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Best Western