My partner and I stayed here over night recently and compared to other places we have stayed in the past it just didn't cut it.. To start with we got into our room and were pleased with the bed size and comfort, plonked our bags down and went to put the TV on.. then discovered we had no remote control. So I we had to go down to reception to ask for one- to be fair- they were quick at finding us a working one. My biggest pet hate about this hotel was the heat!! it was so stuffy.. No air conditioning, tiny window, I was sweating the entire time. The bathroom was a decent size with a bath and shower and the room came with a sofa and wardrobe. Just to top off my night of not being able to sleep because of the heat, they decided to have a fire drill at 6am. Was not impressed. I know such things are essential but a little later would not have hurt. On the whole, comfort wise, this place is average despite the beds being lovely to sleep on! Great if you want to be close to the city center and don't mind a stuffy room! On the upside, it was cheap so can you really complain?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightfully elegant, Grade II listed, 3 Star Georgian Hotel with 73 bedrooms, centrally located in Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the RSC Theatre and all main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Best Western Grosvenor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Best Western