Arrived about 12.30 to be told rather brusquely that check in did not start until 2.00pm, no offer to keep our suitcases securely until I asked nor any suggestion we might like to visit the bar or have lunch. No points for initiative so we went elsewhere. The room was hot with no means of altering the thermostat as it was placed high up on the wall. Even turning the radiator off did not work. On the positive side the room was large, clean and well appointed. The breakfast was well presented with friendly staff. I really don't think hotels should charge for car parking outside of central London. Stood around waiting for 10 mins to check out whilst receptionist answered phone calls, other staff milling about could have dealt with the check out or phone answering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightfully elegant, Grade II listed, 3 Star Georgian Hotel with 73 bedrooms, centrally located in Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the RSC Theatre and all main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Grosvenor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Best Western