On Sunday I had pre booked 3 rooms at stratford grosvener hotel on arrival we had just had a phone call from our friends in wales saying they would not be able to come as Margaret was. Poorly when she woke up Sunday morning, so on arrival we informed the receptionist but of course she said as I had already paid she could not refund the one room, quite sad really as to me I felt a little let down by the hotel especially as we spent quite a bit of cash on meals and drink, I know rules are rules but in this instant would have thought common sense might prevail, however in did know the rules and maybe you could contact me, yours Bryan jackson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightfully elegant, Grade II listed, 3 Star Georgian Hotel with 73 bedrooms, centrally located in Stratford upon Avon, just 3 minutes walk from the RSC Theatre and all main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Grosvenor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Best Western