This large hotel has been recently renovated and looks fantastic! The bar areas (lounge and sport) are modern but full of character and all the public areas are interesting to look around. The gardens/outdoor lounge areas are ideal for summer evenings and the rooms are furnished and cleaned to a high standard. The location is ideal for anyone visiting the area as it is a short walk over the canal to the town. Breakfast was also excellent. I had a few minor niggles with staff such as not having towels in the room a few times and then having to ask reception repeatedly to send them up but these were nothing in the scheme of things. We also attended a function during our stay which catered a 5 course meal for 500 guests and the service was great - food was high quality and hot. What more could you ask for?? I will be back with my family soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the River Avon and set in beautiful landscaped gardens, the Holiday Inn Stratford-upon-Avon is the perfect location for discovering the delights of Shakespeare's birthplace, while other local attractions and historical sites are within walking distance. The hotel is within easy reach of J15 off the M40 and 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and the NEC and only a short drive from the amazing Warwick Castle. All 259 refurbished bedrooms have air-conditioning, wireless internet access and tea and coffee making facilities. Car parking is available at the hotel with over 300 spaces on site. Renowned as an excellent meeting and conference venue and with the impressively modernised Ballroom with adjoining exhibition areas Holiday Inn Stratford-upon-Avon can host events for up to 550 delegates. To dine in style, the Terrace Lounge and Bar and the Riverside Restaurant offer excellent food to suit all tastes. Or to really unwind and recuperate, the leisure club is available for all guests to use with a wide range of first class facilities including a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool. Discover Stratford-upon-Avon and visit the many nearby places of interest including the National Exhibition Centre, The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Warwickshire and the Heritage Motor Centre. The Hotel, in compliance with UK smoking regulations, is completley non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Stratford-Upon-Avon Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Holiday Inn