Nice, modern hotel in good location within easy walking distance of the town centre and theatres. Arrived too late to eat before we attended a performance at the Courtyard Theatre which finished at 10.45pm. Food service at the hotel ended at 11pm and we did not get back in time. Only place still open was a fish & chip shop just down the road! I would have expected a 4* luxury hotel to have food available (even if only room service) after 11pm. Good sized, comfortable room with a large, well equipped bathroom and king bed. Excellent breakfast buffet and friendly service. Having to pay for parking was a bit much as the room rate was already quite expensive. "Gym" is very basic and stuffy but if you have time (we didn't) you can use the facilities at their sister hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel