have just attended a Ladies Festival weekend at this hotel 12/10/2012 - 15-12/2012 and can only agree with the positive comments I have seen. We had a superior room was very large and comfortable (especially the bed) All the staff were very friendly, the food was very good and our event with 78 people was a success. The location is fantastic for touring the local area, we did the open top bus tour followed by the 5 houses associated with Shakespeare (£41) also Warwick Castle although not cheap is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel