Initially slightly disappointed in that we'd booked by internet and asked (by internet) for a walk-in shower (wife has walking difficulties); 6 days later received a very apologetic call from the hotel - all such rooms had been requested and allocated, and they'd only just received our request from the intermediary agent - they'd had the bath side measured, 22 inches, had a step available and detachable seat, etc - we said we'd manage
But room was very good, and staff were extremely efficient and friendly
Hotel warns that late weekend breakfasts can get very busy - it was, but the staff on duty were "spot on" in terms of attentiveness and professionalism, and the breakfast range was excellent
Other hotels can learn from this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel