We found this hotel by Expedia and we can't fault it. It is near the centre of town and the room that we had which was a Superior Double and it was fab ! it has a huge bed, modern bathroom, a separate seating area and good storage.
We ate in the bar one night and the food was lovely, the breakfast was excellent and well thought out - if you don't fancy self service they will get it it for you !
We were down to go to the theatre and we would go to the Stratford again. on our Sat nav it was called the Victoria (think there has been a name change)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel