Perfect location only ten minutes walk from the RSC theatre and five minutes from the town square. The hotel is modern but still has a nice ambience, helped by the grounds which distance it from the outside world. Our room was large and very well appointed with quality fittings and the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast is first class and the staff are all so friendly and helpful. And despite being in the centre of Stratford upon Avon there is a large private and secure car park (£5 per day). We will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and getaroom.com so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel