The whole customer service from booking to check out more than exceeded our expectations. I spoke to Sue at the call centre after I was having difficulties booking online. She explained fully the procedure should I be charged twice. The whole process of booking the room was very quick and professional.
On the night prior to my stay, I was contacted by Jason who advised me that a large party was going to be taking their seats at the same time as us. We were offered an earlier time without any problems, what a refreshing change that phone call made.
We checked in and were greeted warmly and professionally by Jason. He explained the lay out of the hotel and all the local sites. Again, Jason did that little bit extra by arranging flowers for my wife to be taken to our room whilst we had diner.
Our waitress was attentive with out being overpowering and was very professional, polite and looked after us exceptionally well. The bar staff knew all the cocktails that were on offer and again afforded us excellent customer service.
As you walked around the hotel the whole team were polite and courteous.
The evening meal was absolutely fantastic, the food was warm fresh and clearly prepared by an inventive chef. Top dining.
The following morning we had a hearty breakfast and the waiting staff were fantastic, especially Dougie, who made sure we were well looked after.
Exceptional. Lovely four poster bed, with beautifully clean and crisp linen. The room and bathroom as clean as could be. It was an absolute pleasure to stop in the room
What a fantastic hotel, well done to all the staff. I love what they are doing to the grounds. They weren't quite finished for our stay, but this didn't detract from a wonderful stay. You can't go wrong stopping in room 200.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel