A weekend away booked in advance as a birthday treat, without knowing about the glorious Stratford festival. The festival made our weekend, so much to do we didn't get chance to do the Shakespeare thing! The hotel was as a Q is, the rooms were well appointed with enough space to work if you are on business, as well as a good size bathroom, although the shower could be better. The parking was very handy for the town, but surprised you had to pay, when it was only a small fee, so why bother, given there is free wifi?! The only downside was the buffet breakfast, for a restaurant with a rosette, why pull your standard down for a rammed, medioka crushed buffet servery. Poor table service, the coffee pots leaked like crazy. But the staff we did encounter especially front desk were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel