Stayed here for 1 night on 17th July for our wedding anniversary. Stayed at another well known 4* previously but this is definatly the place to stay if visiting Stratford.
The hotel is spotless & only a 5 minute walk to the main attractions, lots of bars & restaurants nearby. We had a lovely meal at Avon Spice (indian) just down the road from the hotel, great value & highly recommended.
The room was lovely very modern & clean & well furnished. The rooms are not that big but perfect for a short break (very cosy)
The staff on reception were very friendly & welcoming (great customer service)
The only thing I would say is that the restaurant is very small & when we went down for breakfast there were no tables & we had to sit & wait for tables to become free, however we were offered tea/coffee whilst we were waiting & this would not put me off booking this hotel again in the future. I will definatly return here when I next visit Stratford & the free parking is also a added bonus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel