Our third stay here and still as good as before although the loss of the old Victoria Suite is one downside. The renovated hotel is a vast improvement although triple glazed windows on the front of the hotel would have greatly reduce traffic noise. (is this the worst town in England for police and emergency services sirens?). The staff were very cheerful and helpful. The room although a little on the small side was comfortable. Being on the third floor the eaves somewhat resricted the space. The other drawback of the third floor was poor wi-fi connection. Moving to the lounge solved that. The location is excellent being only a few minutes walk to the town centre. All in all a most pleasant stay and we shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, this delightful hotel is the epitome of good taste. And we don't just mean our heavenly restaurant, Quills. Following our £7 million refurbishment, the décor is oh so contemporary and absolutely gorgeous. The extravagant rooms take you to a place beyond comfort. Centrally located, a stroll away from great shopping, theatres and attractions, and 2 minutes from the train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Stratford, A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford, a q Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Stratford a Qhotel
- Stratford a Qhotel Upon Avon
- Stratford Victoria Hotel