Stratford Manor Hotel
The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$101
US$95
US$92
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$133
  • Pool
The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$214
US$102
Agoda.com
The Arden Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$193
US$143
Orbitz.com
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$150
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,504 results
All reviewsq hotelsbreakaway clubspa treatmentsswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening mealleisure facilitiesreception staffrestaurant staffgood sizelovely hotelspa areashort drivenight breakfour star hoteltrouser pressplenty of parking
Reviewed 19 June 2011

The hotel was very nice in terms of value for money. The rooms were clean. Staff was very polite. The service at the restaurant was excellent although the food was not superb. But again excellent value for money. One thing that should guests have in mind though. If they intend to have dinner at the restaurant, they should book a table in advance. We arrived at about 7pm and were only offered a table for 9pm although we had dinner included.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
KTurnbull, General Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2011

Dear Sam-G69. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write your kind comments following your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here at Stratford Manor and support your point regarding booking in advance for dinner. With the popularity of our great value dinner inclusive leisure breaks we do have to stagger the times of seating to ensure a swift service for our geusts at dinner and we will share that information earlier. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Keith Turnbull

Reviewed 14 June 2011

went for our wedding anniversary, would recommend, service good, food good.staff nice. received a card from the hotel to say congratulations , also received a free upgrade to our room when we informed the hotel that it was our wedding anniversary.
very relaxing time.

Room Tip: tell them when you are celebrating a special even
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

Dear KeeUk,
I'm really pleased you took the time to write your review. Congratulations again on your wedding anniversary. I'm glad you got to experience one of our Q Star bedrooms and for future anniversaries hope you will come back and see us.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed here for a business trip. Our group was split between this hotel and the Chesford Grange which is the sister hotel 10 mins away. Both hotels were quite literally in the middle of nowhere, but the whole of my trip was focused at the hotels (conference/meals/etc) so it wasn't too much of a problem. The hotels were nice and clean. The Grange is an old building, but it's been well maintained and still retains a lot of the old charm/feature of the original building. There was a pool and spa at the Grange, but I was very busy througout my stay and so was unable to experience the pool/spa, but upon passing it looked nice/clean/enjoyable. My room/bathroom was clean as were my bedlinens and towels. I found the staff to be very friendly and very helpful and it seemed the hotels went to a special effort to accommodate our group and to make us feel very welcome--which was much appreciated!!! I ate all of my meals at the hotels and I found them all to be very good. The breakfast is a buffet and all meals catered well for vegetarians. I can not comment on price as my boss paid for everything, but both hotels were lovely! If you stay at either hotel you will need a car as it is miles from anything. There is lots of free parking and the staff are very helpful with directions to neighboring towns! The Stratford Manor hotel has secured/gated parking and you are given a password upon arrival. I would go back to stay at either of these hotels and I would recommend them to others.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear WorldTimeTravel,
Thank you for your thorough review of your experience at both Chesford Grange and Stratford Manor. I'm really pleased that you got the opportunity to spend time at both our Hotels. We work very closely together, along with our sister hotel The Stratford to ensure the guest experience is mirrored in each property whilst each property remains individual and unique.
I will be sharing your review with my counterpart at Chesford Grange and I'm certain you will have made his day.
Stratford Manor

Reviewed 8 June 2011

The majority of the stay was delightful, and the staff went out of their way to offer an alternative choice at breakfast when the advertised order of kippers could not be provided.

Slight downside was the TV and radio channels. We are particular Radio 4 listeners and the reception was poor. We were surprised not to have at least the Freeview TV channels.

A choice of teas would have been welcome, such as Earl Grey in the room. I understand that we needed to request this.

That said, enjoyable but not quite everthing we hoped for.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2011

Dear KenFoulger,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to say that our TV's in bedrooms do not have the full range of freeview channels. I will be investigating as to why the audio quality for Radio 4 was not as it should be.
We do offer a full range of speciality teas, whether it be Earl Grey or any number of fruit teas all of which are available upon request.
Other than the issues you have mentioned I am really pleased that you had a delightful stay and hope you will come and visit Stratford Manor in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

good quality hotel - very attentive staff and the restaurant was very good with my daughter's gluten-free dietary requirements, with several gluten free items on the standard menu. Bedrooms good size and comfortable

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MrSanders190776
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2011

Dear MrSanders190776,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay and that your daughter found the variety and choice available on our menu to be plentiful. Hope you get the opportunity to come and visit Stratford Manor again.