“Dee”

Stratford Manor Hotel
Birmingham
“Dee”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Have stayed at this hotel several times and its always a pleasant stay. We were upgraded to a premium room which was very nice. We had food in the bar at lunch time which was very nice and the children really enjoyed the leisure facilities.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee2205
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2012
Dear Dee2205,
Welcome back to Stratford Manor and thank you for your review.
I'm glad your family enjoyed their stay with us and hope you all had the opportunity to relax before the children go back to school. We always extend our warm welcome to our younger guests and during the school holidays there is always lots to do at the hotel including frisbee gold and our games room.
I hope we get the chance to look after you again in the future.
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Its the 2nd time we have stayed here and we were not disappointed, the staff, the hotel and food are all great. Chris the resident taxi driver is very good and informative, excellent service.The young man on reception was always a pleasure with a smile everytime and the rooms are spotless.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GrimsbyGlobetrotters
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Dear GrimsbyGlobetrotters,
Welcome back to Stratford Manor and thank you for your review.
I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your second stay with us and hope you enjoyed re-discovery Stratford-upon-Avon.
I will be sharing your kind words with both Andries (reception) and 'Taxi Chris' who always look to go the extra mile for our guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit soon.
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2012

In the current economic climate, to find a hotel trying so hard and succeeding is brilliant. The overall welcome and the obvious willingness of the staff was exceptional, as was the general cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank NICOLA091
Dear NICOLA091,
Thank you for reviewing Stratford Manor.
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff have a natural willingness to look after our guests and I am pleased that you experienced this during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
walsall
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We booked a one night stay for my 40th birthday unfortunately my young son was took into hospital, so I phone the hotel to cancel but they said it was a no cancellation booking they suggest for an extra £20 we could join there club and change the booking to the following week. Unfortunately as our son was still in hospital we did go but still had to pay in full with the extra £20 on top

Truely Heartless company,
make sure you pay the extra to cancel the booking from the reviews this happens a lot

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear mike T,
I am sorry that you have felt compelled to write this review on TripAdvisor.
Advanced purchase rates give our guests the opportunity of staying at the Hotel on reduced published rates however, to protect our business we do have certain terms and conditions that are accepted by the guest prior to booking. Whilst I sympathise that your son was ill our central reservations have done everything that they can to be flexible with your reservation. By joining the Breakaway Club you will receive £20 in vouchers which can be redeemed against stays at Q Hotels.
I am more than happy to discuss this matter further and do ask that you contact me directly at the hotel. As you will see from other reviews we do care about our guests and I can only apologise if you do not feel this way.
Redditch
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Room clean and up to date. Staff very friendly and helpful, food excellent on the evening and breakfast buffet very good, nice surroundings, swimming and sauna fine for a four star hotel.
A short distance from Stratford upon Avon were enjoyed the tour bus.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking over the fields.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vfmjewellery
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Dear vfmjewellery,
Thank you for taking the time to review Stratford Manor.
I'm really pleased that you had a great weekend break and that you enjoyed all our facilities and the level of service we provide. Stratford-upon-Avon is a wonderful town steeped in history and having been on the tour bus myself I know that you will have fully appreciated what Stratford is all about.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Bristol
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Decent hotel with good leisure facilities. We stayed on a deal which gave us Dinner on the first night and B&B on the 2nd. For ease on the 2nd night we ate in the Terrace Bar, good choice on the menu and food was perfectly acceptable.
Very good location for visiting Stratford and the surrounding areas, busy if the Races are on, would visit again.
Agree with the other reviewers that have complimented the staff, they were all extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
StratfordManorOps, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Dear AW7588,
Thank you for taking the time to review Stratford Manor.
I'm delighted that our team extended a warm welcome to you and that you enjoyed our facilities. I will be sharing your feedback with the team in due course.
We are in the process of reviewing both our restaurant and bar menu and these changes should be implemented by the middle of April.
I hope you will choose to stay at Stratford Manor in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Manchester
Reviewed 4 April 2012 via mobile

Bedroom and bathroom spotless and very nicely decorated, bar area is very comfortable and breakfast was excellent, no queues on a Sunday morning!

Stayed April 2012
Dear Shriggers,
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your recent visit to Stratford Manor and I do hope we get the opportunity to look after you in the future.
Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stratford-upon-Avon
The Stratford, A QHotel
Chesford Grange - A QHotel
Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel
Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shak...
#14 of 28 in Stratford-upon-Avon

Been to Stratford Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!