“Good location”

Stratford Manor Hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed for one night due to a conference bring held there. Location easy to find off the main road into Stratford from BHX. Grounds well maintained and reception airy and staff very helpful, I got soaked in a downpour on my way to the airport and my coat was still very wet when I arrived. They took it, dried it then hung it back in the wardrobe in my room.
The bar was spacious and the staff helpful, the evening meal was a Black Tie "do" and the food was pretty good-staff ok !!
Breakfast was buffet style and was fine and good attention still from the staff. Did not use the pool but it looked fine. Am back next week for another conference !!

Room Tip: Most people I spoke with seemed to find their room quite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2013

Dear David G
Thank you for your review of Stratford Manor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry about the weather, we ordered sunshine but it was not delivered in time. I am glad to read that the reception team managed to get your coat sorted for you.
I hope you enjoy your next stay as much, and hope it is a bit drier for you.

There are newer reviews for Stratford Manor Hotel

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Stayed here for 3 days for a conference and was very impressed.My room 111 was clean,comfortable and well equipped,the sound proofing is also pretty good which is handy as conferences can get a little rowdy into the early hours.The leisure club is excellent with a decent size pool and sauna/steam room.The breakfast buffet is pretty good with a wide selection of hot and cold options and I`d like to give a special mention to the bar staff who `bought into`the conference vibe and made the evenings swing along very nicely.Well done eveyone!

Dear bentrep
Thank you for your Excellent review of your stay at Stratford Manor.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your conference with us, and I am especially glad that bar team were able to help in making your night special. They always like to help in creating the right atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Everything about this hotel is perfect, we went to Stratford for a quiet restful weekend.
From arriving and being met by a porter, a very friendly and helpful receptionist to our fabulous room (no 167), the well maintained leisure centre, to a really good evening dinner from a good choice Table d'ote menu. The maitre d' Vasiolous and all his staff were really warm and friendly and made you feel so welcome.
All in all a perfect hotel, try it!

Room Tip: Pay and upgrade to a Qstar room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Dear Ralph8546
Thank you for your Fabulous review of your stay at Stratford Manor. I am glad you have had a restful weekend with us. I have shared you review with Vassili and the team and they are all so pleased to have made it a perfect weekend for you.
We all hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Chose this hotel after great experience of Q hotel in Nottingham. Staff, food etc didn't match standard. Hotel lovely rural location, smart reception and bar area. Restaurant pleasant but food average. Lunch novel as comes in a box/tray. Stayed on a spa break with 2 friends and room not adequate for 3 adults, knew prior to arrival that 3rd bed would be Z-bed but was crammed and most uncomfortable. Spa area new but facilities limited. My spa treatment & therapist was excellent. (All over refresh & revitalise). Good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear madge78
Thank you for your review of Stratford Manor. I am sorry that you felt we did not measure up to one of our sister hotels. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your treatment and I have shared your comments with the Spa girls. They are pleased you approve.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Have visited this hotel on many previous occasions to celebrate family events and once again were made really welcome by the friendly and professional staff. We dined both nights in the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Drinks are reasonably priced and the breakfasts are excellent. We love the swimming pool my only criticism was the threadbare towels! However the best aspect of this hotel is the staff. They are all friendly professional and nothing is too much trouble. We shall be returning!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear cheshirecate
Thank you for your Perfect review of Stratford Manor. I am pleased that once again you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Rest assured we have just invested in new towels across the hotel so you will see a change on your next stay with us. Thank you for your recognition of the team here, I have shared your comments with them and they have been smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Having had some horrible experiences in hotels in this town we were worried about finding somewhere clean and comfortable. Whilst being totally anonymous in the public areas the rooms themselves were comfortable and well designed and appointed. The only criticism was that the bathrooms were a little small but perfectly functional. Nice friendly welcome and perfectly adequate breakfast.

Dear Orfordness
Thank you for your review of Stratford Manor Hotel.
I am pleased that you found the hotel to be suitable for your needs. We are close enough to the main towns in the area, and great for the travel networks. If you away on business you can also take advantage of our free WiFi in the hotel bedrooms and all public areas.
I do hope you chose to use Stratford Manor, or another Q Hotel, in the Future.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We spent four nights at this hotel and can highly recommend it. The rooms were spacious and very clean and there was free WiFi. The beds were comfortable and there were two plump pillows per person! There was a good choice of food at the buffet breakfast and we had a tasty meal in the bar one evening. My husband and son swam in the pool a couple of times which they said was nice and warm and well maintained. We also had our dog with us and there were ample grounds to walk and exercise her in. Only 3 miles from Stratford so very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Charlotte_6
Thank you for your review of your stay at Stratford Manor. I am glad you and the family had an enjoyable stay with us. I am pleased that you doggie made the most of our 23 acres, I hope she did not tire you out too much on the hill.
I hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.
Adam Coventry, Operations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stratford-upon-Avon
The Stratford, A QHotel
Chesford Grange - A QHotel
Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel
Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shak...
#13 of 28 in Stratford-upon-Avon

Been to Stratford Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!