Stratford Manor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
View Hotel
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Stratford Upon Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)
Payton Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
View Hotel
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
  • Pool
1,497 results
All reviewsq hotelsbreakaway clubspa treatmentsswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening mealleisure facilitiesreception staffrestaurant staffgood sizelovely hotelspa areashort drivenight breakfour star hoteltrouser pressplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at Stratford Manor for 2 nights in a Q Room. I can only say that this was the best stay yet in any of the Q Hotels, as members of the Breakaway Club we have visited quite a few.
The hotel, grounds, restaurant and bar were spotless. We had room 267 and this was also to a high standard of cleanliness, although a little update to the paintwork would benefit the room.
The staff are a credit to the hotel, all very friendly and helpful.
The restaurant manager was a lovely chap!! The food was excellent, well cooked and well presented.
On Saturday 8th June the hotel was evacuated at approx 6.30am, not exactly the early morning call we wanted on a weekend but leave the premises we did and assembled as required. The whole instance, I felt was dealt with in an efficient manner, just glad it turned out to be a false alarm and that it wasn't raining!!.
I can only assume that this event could have been caused by someone smoking in the room...SHAME ON YOU!!
Overall a fantastic stay which was made even better by great weather.
Thank you to all.

1  Thank Von57
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Dear Von57
Thank you for your wonderful review, the title speaks volumes. I have discussed your comments with our team here and they are very pleased to be recognized as The Best. Apologies for the early morning wake up, but we wanted everyone to get the most out of a full day of sunshine.
I hope to welcome you back to Stratford Manor again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Had a lovely overnight spa break with a girlie mate. Was made to feel really welcome on checking in. Even though we were too early for check in - room was ready for us so we had access to room early. Room was lovely. Couldn't fault the spa break lunch menu - beautifully presented and very tasty. Soup of the day was mushroom - which my friend hates with a passion - so chef swapped for a very lovely tomato soup upon request. Chris on reception organised this for us.
Weather was lovely - so sat outside and had lunch, bar staff were attentive and very friendly. Spent a very relaxing hour having treatments as part of the package. Lovely!!! I think my lady was called Jenny and she did a lovely facial and toe polish for me. Had a nice walk in the grounds followed by a dip in the pool (was very lucky and had the pool to myself). Dinner was great too - dining room had nice atmosphere and the food was of a high standard. There was a big party going on in one of the rooms however this didn't disturb us in the slightest.
Breakfast was plentiful, well presented and high quality.
Will definitely go back to the Stratford Manor at some point

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saraandstuart
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2013

Dear Saraandstuart
Thank you for your great review of Stratford Manor Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have showed your comments to Chris and Jenny, you have made their weekend with your kind words.
I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Stayed here from last Monday to Thursday and was greeted by really friendly and smart looking staff. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds which are kept immaculate and the indoors are attractive, clean and spacious. My husband is in a wheelchair and although the ramp was a bit steep at the entrance, the staff were always willing to help. Our disabled room was lovely and the wet shower was useful. Also, the room table allowed my husband to get his knees underneath for comfort. Only had bed & breakfast but the food was superb and despite it being buffet, again the staff were always on hand to serve us if needed. Although the hotel is set 3 miles out of Stratford-upon-Avon, it is in an ideal touring location with a regular bus service at the bottom of the drive. Will definately be recommending it and hopefully returning.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back right side face the lawns which are lovely.
1  Thank Stephanie S

Dear Stephanie S
Thank you for your review of Stratford Manor Hotel. I am please to read of your enjoyable stay with us, and I am glad you found our team to be on hand for your every need. I hope you made the most of our central location and got to see all of the local sites.
I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My partner and I spent four nights at the excellent Stratford Manor Hotel for a short break and loved it so much we ended up staying an extra night! Everything about the stay was great and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The hotel is located about four miles outside of the town and the hotel grounds are pretty and well maintained. Inside, the hotel is spotlessly clean and very well presented. The staff were all a credit to the hotel. Nothing seemed too much trouble for them and they all work very hard to ensure their guests have a nice stay.

Breakfast was included in the price and consisted of a buffet style offerings of cooked breakfast or cereals and a variety of pastries. The quality of food was good and the staff worked hard to ensure it was always well stocked and kept clean and tidy. The Room Service food was also of a decent standard with plenty to choose from and it was delivered fairly quickly too. We did have one issue where they sent us the wrong item with one dish we had ordered but after a quick call to reception we soon had the correct item and really enjoyed our meal. All the food was reasonably priced too and the Steak and Shakespeare Ale Pie is highly recommended!!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality of service with a friendly twist and I would love to stay here again! Thank you to all the Staff for making our stay so enjoyable!

1  Thank LadyRaver

Dear LadyRaver
Thank you for your Excellent review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast, it is after all the most important meal of the day. I hope you found time to use all of our facilities in the four days you were with us, it would be a shame if you did not get to experience a treatment from our great Spa team. Their massages rituals are very relaxing.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Two nights at Stratford Manor, very friendly staff, super service, nothing is to much for them, however breakfast could do with being a little warmer! We booked a Q room that had some extras, paper delivered outside of the door nice and early, bottle of wine and beer in the fridge, it did say you got a selection of snacks (this consisted of a jar of peanuts on day and then biscuits the next, not really a selection) Location is ok, there is a bus pick up at the entrance to the hotel that goes straight into town

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H H

Dear H H
Thank you for you review of Stratford Manor Hotel. I am glad to see that you found the team here to be very friendly, the best customer service is the first thing we look for in our team and we are please it has been appreciated. I am glad you liked your Q Star room and i hope the Sky box in the room was a nice treat for you.
I hope to welcome you back again soon.
Your sincerely,