Stratford Manor Hotel
US$137
US$125
  • Restaurant
The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
The Arden Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$238
US$154
The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$137
Hotels.com
US$98
US$95
  • Restaurant
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$72
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$198
US$107
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$230
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$209
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
1,497 results
All reviewsq hotelsbreakaway clubspa treatmentsswimming poolsauna and steam roomevening mealleisure facilitiesreception staffrestaurant staffgood sizelovely hotelspa areashort drivenight breakfour star hoteltrouser pressplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Spent Friday and Saturday night here to attend a function. This is a great place for a conference or large function but it is not really a quant and quiet place like you would expect for Stratford Upon Avon. Non-the-less, facilities are good, rooms clean, staff friendly, food more than acceptable and extremely good value. Main problem was, that despite booking and paying 6 months in advance, when we arrived on Friday night the receptionist immediately said "ah, there is a small problem - you have a choice of 2 rooms. One is at the end of the building and noisy, the other is a disabled room with only a walk-in shower" Not really the type of comment you expect when checking-in and when the room should have been blocked off months ago. The management did try and redeem themselves by leaving a bottle of plonk in the room, but that was only after the organiser of the function complained. Anyway, not a bad place to stay despite not having a normal room available for us.

Room Tip: Make sure you have an allocated room before check-in
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Big Taps
Thank you for your review following your stay with us. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your function held here at the hotel. We have received numerous compliments from you party and hope to be able to welcome you back next year. My apologies for the bedroom mix up when you arrived at the hotel, this has been addressed with the reception team. However, I am glad that you found the facilities and room to be clean and overall good value.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I attended a conference at the hotel Oct 2013 and stayed two nights. The conference facilities were very good as was the food that accompanied it. However the service for dinner in the evening was appalling and you had to ask two or three times for everything. There seemed to be two staff on duty only covering the dining room the bar and other duties. Two and a half hours for a two course dinner and coffee is a joke! The food itself though was excellent. I know I'm from Yorkshire and 'careful' but £22 for a bottle of Argentine plonk is taking the piss. They are either buying wrong or selling wrong.

Room Tip: Face east for a nice sunrise across the green countryside.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear MVH1953
Thank you for your review following your stay with us. I am pleased that overall you have rated us highly and appreciated the conference facilities and the meals. My apologies for the concerns you raise during you dining, this is not indicative of our normal levels of service, your comments have been discussed with the team here.
The beautiful sunrise that you talk of can also be appreciated from our patio area with a cup of coffee, what better way to start the day.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My partner choose this hotel for us as a get away break to Stratford-Upon-Avon to celebrate our anniversary, although it would have been a short walk into Stratford it was a good location to get away from it all and enjoy a little bit of luxury. The receptionist was truely welcoming and helpfull on arrival, the pool and sauna just the right atmosphere to relax and unwind after an exhausting afternoon. We would recommend a trip to the butterfly centre in town as I found the pink butterfly truely special to both of us, thank you partner. why only 9.5, wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidAndrea2013

Dear DavidAndrea2013
Thank you for your review following your stay at Stratford Manor. I am pleased to see that you have enjoyed yourselves while with us. As you say the pool is a great environment to relax and unwind, if you add in a massage in the Spa then all your troubles just seem to disappear. Please do return soon and stay longer in order that we can get that full marks score.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Only stayed one night, thankfully, whilst the room was lovely and the swim was great, room service food and breakfast buffet was awful. 7.45am and the "hot" food was stone cold! Staff were very helpful throughout the hotel. Cleanliness was great. Plenty parking. Disappointed as had read great view on TA.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear Buzzybee61
Thank you for you review following your stay with us. I am pleased that you have appreciated the room and the pool and found our team here to be very helpful. I am sorry you have not enjoyed you meal experiences with us, I have discussed you comments with our Kitchen brigade to ensure this was an isolated incident. I am sure we can change you opinion on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were with a large group for just one night and my husband had to be at a meeting at 10.30am but we couldn't check in until 3pm. However, the staff were very pleasant and provided me with coffee when we first arrived. I used the swimming pool and spa which was very good. I also had lunch in the lounge bar and the staff were excellent. I was finally able to check in at 2.30pm and was immediately upgraded - a very pleasant surprise. The room was brilliant, the bed very comfortable and the food was excellent and I have nothing but praise for the whole hotel and staff. It's only downside is that you need transport to get in to Stratford itself as it is quite a long way out of town. We would go there again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the ground floor to the side of the hotel - no noise!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Adam C, Manager at Stratford Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear Margaret M
Thank you for your review of Stratford Manor. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we managed to accommodate your early arrival. I hope you took advantage of some of the excellent treatments while in the Spa, they are great for a relaxing weekend. I am glad you would chose to come back again because I would love to see some of those cars again, they are a sight to see.