“Relaxing, informative, beautiful, and magical view of the Cotswold area.”
Review of Viewfinder Tours

Viewfinder Tours
Murfreesboro, TN, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing, informative, beautiful, and magical view of the Cotswold area.”
Reviewed 30 April 2011

Wanted to skip the herd mentality bus tours for a meaningful, relaxed, and behind the scenes look at the Cotswold area. Most private tours were wildly cost prohibitive, but my day was reasonably priced for a private guide. When I arrived at the train station Mark was waiting for me and we began our day in a clean comfortable car. Mark built my tour around what I was interested in seeing and helped me get the best of photo opportunities from my camera. He was friendly and knowledgable. I was enjoying myself so much I didn't want to stop for lunch or shopping as the Cotswolds has a lot to see in just one day (although he did offer!). He showed me uncrowded beautiful areas so that we could truly enjoy the peacefulness of the area. My only regret was that I didn't schedule two days!

Visited April 2011