“The best cuppa i've ever had!!!”
Review of The Real Tea Cafe - CLOSED

The Real Tea Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Real Tea Café is a truly independent and contemporary tea experience for people who love tea and respect tea and simply long to stumble upon a decent cup of the stuff while they are out and about. The antithesis of the old-fashioned tearoom – all dusty knick-knacks and lace tablecloths – The Real Tea Café is relaxing, cheerful, fashionable and fresh. Its modern image, vivid colours, rich fabrics and comfortable leather seating areas (just perfect for lingering) lift the mood and lend a sense of occasion without ever being stuffy or intimidating.The Real Tea Café serves a handpicked selection of black, green, white and blue teas, all brewed from the finest whole leaves from the world’s top estates. Also on offer will be infusions and our own unique blended coffee, using a combination of Brazillian Daterra & El Salvador Monte Sion Bourbon beans. All the teas will be available in regular sizes, to drink in or takeaway in our iconic branded cups. Our founder Anthony believes that using local produce and suppliers for our sandwiches is equally important so we use a family butcher in Bull Street for our cooked meats and Paxton & Whitfield (right opposite the store) for our cheeses. Veg comes from just outside Stratford. Finally the bread, Anthony grew up in a small town called Wantage in Oxfordshire and the flour for the breads comes from the traditional Wessex Mill right in the centre of Wantage. All sandwiches, ciabatta, & salads are made fresh in the store that morning
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“The best cuppa i've ever had!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Whilst at Stratford for a day out my mum took me to The Real Tea Cafe, and i kind of wish that she hadn't now as nothing seems to measure up to it anymore, i only wish we had one in our area. I cant wait to go back as there were so many teas that i would like to taste and they smelt amazing, it really was the best cuppa I've had, i couldn't recommend it enough.....

• Visited April 2011

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“A small Cafe sent from Heaven”
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Living just down the road from the Tea cafe is a god send to me, They have such a vast aray of teas all infused before your eyes. Each one I have tried has never let me down! the staff in the cafe are very friendly and they serve a delicious menu of sandwiches and cakes/pastries which are always beautifully fresh. I have filled up 2 loyalty card already and I am sure I will fill up many more! I recommend popping in to anyone who is visiting stratford :)

• Visited May 2011
“Finally a little somewhere special for tourists and us locals.”
Reviewed 18 May 2011

From the very first time the real tea cafe opened I've been hooked and as a local to Stratford it was just what we needed, not just aimed at the tourist but something special for us who live here too. I haven't a friend or family member left who I haven't taken here and all now go back again and again. So friendly and I promise you now there is a tea or tea's for everyone, TheRealTeaCafe is my weekly fix. Love it ;0)

Alcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Afternoon Escape”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I found this cafe when I first moved to the area several months ago and absolutely love it. I even got my free cup of tea today after filling up my loyalty card.
The selection of teas is amazing and each one Ive tried has been just as good as the last. Even their food is noticeably more tasty than any other cafes I've been to and all the staff are lovely.
Its a great place to take friends, a good book or just yourself.

• Visited February 2011