The room was not overly large but beautifully furbished, however bathroom was massive and everything seemed brand new! very contemporary decoration in contrast to the main building which is Tudor black beamed -very quaint all the public areas were in keeping with the style of the hotel really cosy beamed ceilings. Value was excellent - we had a BB overnight package. We were actually attending a wedding at the nearby Alveston Hall and they wanted almost double the price we actually paid. The hotel is situated right in the middle of Stratford so if you are sightseeing nearly everything is within walking distance. The parking at the hotel was limited, we didnt actually park there but I believe there was an additional charge for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Tudor hotel with 74 ensuite rooms located in the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford. Ideal for exploring local villages, the Cotswolds, shops and theatres of Stratford. 19 miles from Birmingham International Airport, 1 mile from Stratford upon Avonstation, 10 miles from Warwick Parkway station. Easily accessible via the M40. David Garrick Restaurant, Othello's Bar Brassiere, Quill Bar and Lounge, 6 conference rooms with natural light for up to 100 delegates. Limited parking at GBP10.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stratford Upon Avon
- Accor Stratford Upon Avon
- Shakespeare Hotel Stratford