Valentine break, from the moment you walk in the hotel you are taken care of , the staff are friendly , rooms large and very comfy . roaring log fires, brilliant bar, and stand in barman, upstairs the floorboards creak and outside the car park is small, but this a period property and what you visit Stratford for?
We had room 203, which was OK, roomy, the bathroom large and modern. but was up some stairs which were narrow at one point, Breakfast was excellent and very good value - set us up for the day, highly recommend !!! special thanks to Young French and young Dutch girl on reception, very courteous and looked after us...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Tudor hotel with 74 ensuite rooms located in the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford. Ideal for exploring local villages, the Cotswolds, shops and theatres of Stratford. 19 miles from Birmingham International Airport, 1 mile from Stratford upon Avonstation, 10 miles from Warwick Parkway station. Easily accessible via the M40. David Garrick Restaurant, Othello's Bar Brassiere, Quill Bar and Lounge, 6 conference rooms with natural light for up to 100 delegates. Limited parking at GBP10.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stratford Upon Avon
- Accor Stratford Upon Avon
- Shakespeare Hotel Stratford