Lovely place to spend the night and a great location near the theaters and river. A lot of history here and the floorboards creak accordingly. The meals are very good and we were very pleased with our choice of Hotel. There is a car park in the back which is very useful in the small city center. The rooms are nice although small as you can imagine for a hotel this old. This was our second visit and we were again very pleased to stay here. Nice staff too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Tudor hotel with 74 ensuite rooms located in the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford. Ideal for exploring local villages, the Cotswolds, shops and theatres of Stratford. 19 miles from Birmingham International Airport, 1 mile from Stratford upon Avonstation, 10 miles from Warwick Parkway station. Easily accessible via the M40. David Garrick Restaurant, Othello's Bar Brassiere, Quill Bar and Lounge, 6 conference rooms with natural light for up to 100 delegates. Limited parking at GBP10.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stratford Upon Avon
- Accor Stratford Upon Avon
- Shakespeare Hotel Stratford