Our room, it's facilities where acceptable. However, our stay was spoilt by the most disorganised breakfast team we have ever experienced. Our stewed tea arrived with no milk. No milk at the breakfast bar. Asked a waitress for porridge "I'll ask Michael to come over, he'll take the order" Michael never came over. 10 minutes have elapsed, asked another waitress, "oh,I can take that order." Emphasised that it must be plain porridge, 5 minutes later the warmish porridge arrived with cinnamon and banana slices in it. 5 minutes later proper requested porridge arrives. Clearing our own table used items on to another uncleared unoccupied table. Went for beans, sausage and fried eggs. No eggs. Don't pay to see "Comedy Of Errors " stop for breakfast at this hotel and you will be in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Tudor hotel with 74 ensuite rooms located in the centre of Shakespeare's Stratford. Ideal for exploring local villages, the Cotswolds, shops and theatres of Stratford. 19 miles from Birmingham International Airport, 1 mile from Stratford upon Avonstation, 10 miles from Warwick Parkway station. Easily accessible via the M40. David Garrick Restaurant, Othello's Bar Brassiere, Quill Bar and Lounge, 6 conference rooms with natural light for up to 100 delegates. Limited parking at GBP10.00 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Lastminute, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stratford Upon Avon
- Accor Stratford Upon Avon
- Shakespeare Hotel Stratford