This was our second stay at Billesley Manor Hotel and we came to celebrate my husband's birthday. We are Leisurebreak members and so Hazel at Reception was very kind and arranged for us to be upgraded to room 36, a gorgeous room we had stayed in on a previous visit. We arrived tired and were very happy to spend much of our visit enjoying the room with its lovely outlook over the garden: it was a sunny weekend and the warm sunshine poured in through the windows. We enjoyed the spa bath, the large shower and the many little extras in the room. We ate in the bar on one night of our stay (very good) and thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts where all the items were kept well topped up and there was an excellent selection of both hot & cold food. We found staff courteous, friendly & helpful. All in all an enjoyable experience and one we shall hope to repeat before long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo