Went again for Barcelo Billesley, and from the moment we arrived the staff were very friendly, assisting us with baggage to ensuring our pre-booked taxi to Cheltenham races arrived.
The bedroom was very comfortable, and the mattress lovely for a perfect nights sleep.
The only disappointing thing was the meal that we had, which was slightly disappointing from the main dish, but excellent for the starters and dessert. However, we would probably had got a better main at the Stag pub (just down the road).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo