This is our third visit to Billesley Manor Hotel. Each time our experience has been excellent.
The hotel is in a great location with ample parking. There are many places to visit in the area. Our interest this time was Stratford upon Avon and the Cotswolds villages.
Each time we have visited we have been allocated excellent rooms in the main hotel. The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and have a very much can do attitude.
The breakfast was of an excellent quality and the girl who served us was very friendly and helpful. I suggest that you have your breakfast before 9.00 am as it gets very busy at that time.
I cannot recommend this hotel more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo