“Special Birthday Celebration.”

Billesley Manor Hotel
Meopham, United Kingdom
“Special Birthday Celebration.”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I booked a two night stay for my husbands 50th birthday. It was a fantastic weekend. The hotel staff were friendly and could not do enough for us throughout our stay. They upgraded our room and left a warm birthday wish with wine for my husband in our room. It was clean, comfortable and the food good. We had a morning in the spa which again was great. Thank you Billesley Manor for making my husbands birthday memorable.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
billesleymanor_gm, General Manager at Billesley Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 15 December 2012
I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay at The Billesley Manor Hotel, it is always such a pleasure when guests choose to celebrate their special occaions with us. I do hope to welcome you both back soon. Best regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (550)
Birmingham
Reviewed 4 December 2012

3rd Time we,ve had an overnight "pampering " deal at this stylish hotel just minutes away from Stratford On Avon--absolutely amazingly good value for money -lovely comfy rooms stylish and well appointed,great food lovely choices and best of all Staff who really do seem to want to look after you and make your stay memorable--they go the extra mile .

Room Tip: They,r all good but particularly stylish at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
billesleymanor_gm, General Manager at Billesley Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your Spa Break, thank you for putting your review on Tripadvisor. I hope to see you soon for a FOURTH visit! Kind regards.
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Lovely setting, comfortable room and very friendly staff. Pool was clean and calm. Didnt eat at the restaurant due to work commitments. Would stay again, especially since price I paid was little more than premier inn!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear that we offered such good value for money. I am sure many people would be suprised by the great deals you can get through Puma Hotels. I hope to welcome you back soon. Best regards.
Inverness, Scotland
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Billesley Manor Hotel beautifully located and steeped in history. We had an excellent meal in the restaurant. The friendly and professional staff of the hotel provided impeccable service.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your very positive review, I certainly hope we can welcome you back in the New Year. Best wishes.
Cheshire
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

As soon as you draw up at this beautiful house with its formal garden you feel like you are going back in time within its oak panelled walls and creaking staircases. You half expect to be met by some old ghostly inhabitant. This place must be haunted. It's spirit lives on in the hotel. The spa facility was very good with gym and a lovely swimming pool. The conference facilities were good. They served me breakfast after the cut off which was very kind of them and it was a cracker of a cooked breakfast. Shame to hear that the hotel may be in financial difficulties as it deserves success. Signage on the main road could be improved as I think it is non existent.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Caustonator
Thank you for your lovely review, we are all pleased that you enjoyed your ghostly stay - I must say I dont think it is haunted as I for one would run a mile! I would look into how we can improve the main road signage. Best regards.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Billesley manor is a lovely place to stay. We had a problem with the allocation of our room due to the wording from late rooms but in the end this was resolved very quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for a hotel that has staff in every corner then this is not the place for you. The atmosphere of the hotel is very relaxed, if you need something then find someone and service is delivered quickly and professionally. The food is wonderful, the waiters/ waitreses serving in the evenings and at breakfast make you feel very welcome.

Great stay the rooms in the old part of the house are a real treat....

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your positive review, I appreciate the time taken to do this and I hope that you will visit us again. Your comment regarding the efficiency and professionalism of the team has put a smile on many faces! Thank you once again.
United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 November 2012

This is our second visit to billesby manor.Thank you for such a wonderful welcome.The room was very good with a nice bottle of sparkling wine from the team,you always seem to go that little bit more then other hotels to please your guests.Unfortunately a big let down in the restaurant
food,this is very sad for two rosettes.The Cheff on the night let himself and the hotel down by
sending out food cooked in this way.I must say that the staff dealt with our complaint in a very
good and profesional manner. Once again many thanks to the team for all their help.
Cathy.

Room Tip: we have had room 3 and room 5 very good size on our visit to billesby manor.I would like to see moor...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
billesleymanor_gm, General Manager at Billesley Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 24 November 2012
Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies if Dinner was not to your liking. I am pleased to read that any issues where dealt with promptly. I hope to welcome you back for a third visit soon. Kind regards