We stayed for a mini break for a couple of nights at this hotel and got a dinner, bed and breakfast deal for 219 for two nights (dinner on first night). This was really good value for money considering the standard of the restaurant - the food was amazing. We had treatments in the spa which were really good. The only point I would make is that the spa is not as luxurious or grand as the rest of the hotel - its a bit like a leisure centre pool and spa area which is a little disappointing but the treatments themselves were good. We had a Leisurebreaks member card which is only around £20 for the year and well worth it. If you stay at any Puma Hotel you get certain discounts and extras. We had a room upgrade, 20% of spa treatments and free newspaper. This hotel is well worth a visit and well placed for visiting Stratford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo