I have just returned after a wonderful weekend at Billesley Manor, and just had to compliment the service provided by all staff there. We had a fantastic weekend and are planning a return in December.
We were checked in incredibly efficiently, even though we had arrived a little early there was no problems with this. We had champagne and chocolates in our room, which was on ice and delicious truffles. The spa was just fantastic, we had treatments on Friday and Saturday. both were just impeccable. The hotel's restaurant was also incredibly good, service was attentive and they got everything right.
The receptionists were lovely, forgot to catch they're names!! Disappointed they didn't meet us for the wine in town!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo