Just had a two night stay at billesley manor as part of Merlin events Christmas cracker car run,hotel was lovely and our room in the barn conversion was stunning with old beams and lots of space not your normal hotel room,service from reception staff bar staff and restaurant staff was excellent ,just one small moan the quality of dinner on Friday and Saturday night could have been better cold soup,and not very appetising main course desert was good ,a good weekend stay breakfast was fine prob busy time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo