We stayed 1 night mid week here with the dinner b&b deal. We really enjoyed it. The hotel room we had was great. The bed was so big and comfy. The meal in the evening was amazing. We could have had 3 courses but we had 2 we prefer starter and mains. The staff in the bar and restaurant were really helpful and attentive. They could have done with an extra pair of hands but i believe that someone called in sick. We opted for breakfast in our room what a treat. We then headed to the pool. Facilities were great there too. The hotel was approx 5miles from Stratford max 10mins in the car. We would happily come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo