Stayed overnight here on a deal from Secret Escapes (three course dinner with complimentary wine, bed and breakfast) which was such good value for money! When we arrived we decided to upgrade our room which I would recommend doing as the views over the gardens were beautiful.. Room 30 was absolutely lovely I couldn't fault it, very clean, huge bed, great views. Dinner was delicious with excellent service from the staff. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th Century, four-star Billesley Manor Hotel has 72 bedrooms and sits in 11 acres of beautiful countryside just outside the medieval town of Stratford-Upon-Avon. Visit the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, discover the myths and magic of Warwick Castle, then enjoy a quiet moment in the hotel’s library, where legend claims that Shakespeare penned As You Like It.A beautiful country retreat with a Health & Leisure Club that features an indoor pool and outdoor tennis court. The hotel also has a listed 100-year-old topiary garden and fountain. The 2 AA Rosette Stuart Restaurant serves modern British food made from seasonal, local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Billesley Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Stratford Upon Avon
- Stratford Upon Avon Barcelo