We accidentally came across this place. My husband was just looking for a traditional English pub. We walked in to this place and the internal interior was just amazing so we decided to stay and have our dinner there. We ordered their 2 x 3 courses set menu for £19 and we didn't really have any expectations but when the food came out oh my they were amazing. The whole experience was amazing. One of the best restaurant meal we have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building.The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms.One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The White Swan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- White Swan Stratford Upon Avon