Had an excellent stay here over the last weekend. We had the fantastic Romeo & Juliet Suite which was well appointed with a gorgeous bathroom and standalone bath tub. After working hard across the festive period myself and my partner wanted somewhere we could settle in a relax for a couple of nights and the white swan did just that. We dined in the restaurant, I would fully reccommend the rump of Lamb, cooked to perfection. Furthermore we spoiled ourselves with a full English breakfast each morning which really did hit the spot. A great stay throughout with a high level of service from start to finish. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building.The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms.One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The White Swan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Swan Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- White Swan Stratford Upon Avon