The White Swan Hotel
US$130
The Arden Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$238
US$154
The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$72
Priceline
US$99
US$95
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$198
US$107
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$232
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$207
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$96
PremierInn.com
2,114 results
All reviewscharacter roomgrand roommacbeth roomroll top bathlovely hoteldouble showercar parkwalk in showerlots of characterfresh milk in the fridgeeggs benedictcentral locationshakespeare's birthplacelovely roomfull englishold buildingcentre of town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stopped in for a meal while visiting Stratford with the family. Food was good and reasonably priced, service excellent and the building remains authentic and not revamped for tourism. Overall a very good time and would visit again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Jim_Hughes_GM, General Manager at The White Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2014

Dear colincecil

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant and leaving us with your wonderful feedback.

I am delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your evening spent with us!

I and all the staff at The White Swan would be happy to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely hotel steeped in history. Fabulous staircase and decor throughout with beautiful Elizabethan dining room and bar with genuine medieval wall paintings . Our room and en-suit bathroom was furnished to very high standard with excellent air conditioning ( quiet and very effective) - brilliant on a hot summers day. Sky TV, Free Wifi, Safe and excellent selection of beverages with fresh ground coffee. Staff very friendly, professional and helpful. Evening meal superb and service spot on - likewise the breakfast. Hotel very centrally situated, easy access to all attractions. although parking outside the rear of the hotel was £11 for 24 hours this was worth it as this hotel was a very good deal. Best hotel we have ever stayed in, in Stratford.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be equally as excellent as ours.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas Adam C
Jim_Hughes_GM, General Manager at The White Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

Dear jaytom01

I’d like to start by saying thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about The White Swan Hotel!

I am very glad to hear you really enjoyed your stay with us and I’m delighted that you really liked the hotel, the food and our location.

I will be sure to pass on you wonderful comments to all the staff.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my other half stayed at the white swan for a graduation party. I was pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of this hotel. The room was lovely and just big enough and decorated excellently. It was a pleasure to stay here.
The party it's self was great! Food was good, lots of cocktails afterwards and breakfast the following morning topped everything off nicely.
I would definitely come back to stay here again and I recommend for others to come and check this place out too!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrianne635

Dear Carrianne635

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your wonderful feedback!

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time staying with us at The White Swan Hotel. I am also glad to hear that you would happily return to stay with us and thank you for recommending our hotel to others.

Thank you once again for leaving your amazing feedback!

We look forward to welcoming you to The White Swan Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We held out graduation meal at the White Swan, and we had a fab night. The room was fantastic, huge shower with rain type shower head, lovely toiletries and fluffy towels. Also huge bed which was very comfortable. Our wardrobe had a big crack in it's door joint and at £189 a night I would have expected that to be fixed! Also bit of a carpet stain but I'm just being picky now!
It was over all a lovely room. Easy and quick check in and check out.

The function room was perfect, the staff were excellent. Food was ok, the hotel a la carte menu looked much more appetising. But we had a fab night and the hotel dealt with our group very well, which ensured we had a night to remember.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Joanne M

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and leaving your valued feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, even with the issues you mention above. I’m delighted to hear that your evening went well and you were well looked after by all the staff.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for your feedback.

I and all the staff look forward to welcoming you back to The White Swan Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We'd booked this as a special birthday treat for my wife and overall it was just that. Our welcome (thank you Lena) was warm and friendly with a nice little birthday surprise in the room. The room itself was great. It was one of the 'Grand' rooms, so the middle-tier price range. The decor was attractive, the room was spacious (ok, probably not if you're used to US rooms), the bathroom was lovely with a footed bath and walk-in shower, and, crucially, the bed was very comfortable. It was also (112 by the way) very quiet so we had a great night's sleep. The hotel's position is great, being very central. Parking's a bit of a pain but that's to be expected in an overcrowded little town like Stratford.
Breakfast was good but not great (eggs freshly cooked but bacon welded to itself as if it had been kept warm for quite some time). The rating of 4 rather than 5 is due to the price really. I know Stratford's an expensive place to stay but this was pretty much double our usual budget and I didn't feel it represented great value for money at the price.

Room Tip: Room 112 was nice, and very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple