“Wonderful stay”

Twelfth Night Guest House
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed with Annie and her family for a mini break before we have our baby.
Annie welcomed us with tea and delicious home made cake, information about the area and recommendations for restaurants. Nothing was too much for Annie, she really made our stay special.
The accommodation itself was extremely comfortable and clean with lots of unexpected extras and only a shirt walk to all the attractions of Stratford.
The breakfast was perfect, fresh fruit smoothies, fresh fruit salad, yogurts, cereals and of course an enormous and delicious full English!
Thankyou Annie for making our last break away so relaxing and enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank beviep12

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have just had a wonderful stay at Twelfth Night. I had been looking forward to our stay and it lived up to expectations.
A very warm and friendly welcome from Annie - a natural hostess. The place is immaculate - our room was perfect for us and spotless. Very good quality furnishings etc and lovely little touches with great attention to detail.
The breakfast room is stunning - everything very tasteful and of good quality. The breakfast was spot on - good choice and well cooked.
Annie couldn't have been more attentive and couldn't have done more to make us feel at home.
Very close to the town centre - a 5 minute walk and you are there.
Cannot recommend Twelfth Night highly enough - stay here as your first choice of B & B.
My only disappointment? The stay wasn't long enough!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night with friends. When we arrived we were met by Annie who was very welcoming. She made us a pot of tea and a slice of cake, which I thought was a lovely touch. The rooms were spotlessly clean, comfy beds, nice decor with some lovely touches. Location fab, five minutes stroll to centre. Good choices for breakfast, all cooked to perfection. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay here. Clean, modern and well presented rooms expertly managed by Annie, who's customer service approach was exceptional. Breakfast choices, presentation and delivery was also spot on. We will definitely be back again soon.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Don't let the reviews saying that it's "a little outside of the center of town" discourage you! I know that was something I was worried about when I looked into staying here. Stratford Upon Avon has such a small city center and Twelfth Night (in American terms of street measurement) is only about 4 blocks from Shakespeare's House and is a really quick walk to/from the RSC!

The house was beautiful, my room was cozy, warm and very home-like. Abby was extremely friendly and really was the one who made my stay--there was nothing that she couldn't do for you! The breakfast was very delicious and got me ready for my day. I don't have enough words to say how great my stay here was!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2014

An excellent guest house. Located close to the town centre. Good value. Owner very welcoming & helpful with local knowledge. Particularly good for vegetarians. A choice of 3 veggie options for breakfast. Highly recommended. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: My daughter had an attic room which was more spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Upon arrival my girlfriend and I were greeted by Annie who was very warm welcoming, showed to our room which was spotlessly clean and enjoyed a lovely home cooked breakfast. We felt that Annie went the extra mile to make our visit feel special- nothing was too much trouble for her and she made conversation with all the guests which I found was very comforting as she wished to get to know her guests on a personal basis.

She also remembered tiny details like where we were going for dinner which gave the extra touch. We could tell that Annie was very passionate about her business and her home was lovely, so for this reason I'd recommend Twelfth Night for anyone wishing to visit Stratford and stay in a warm hospitable environment.

Thank you Annie for a brilliant stay, we will return to Twelfth Night again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple