“Best B & B !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford-upon-Avon
Broadlands Guest House
Bovingdon, United Kingdom
“Best B & B !”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

There is nothing I can add to the wonderful reviews already written, except that Tamara's daughter is just as delightful! The bed was so soft and the quilt and pillows were feather. I had come on from the Britannia hotel in Coventry which was filthy so this was like heaven! I have never seen the last piece of toilet paper shaped! I stayed here whilst visiting my son who is doing a drama course. I will be back again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a very warm welcome from Tamara and everything we needed. Nothing was too much trouble. A great breakfast which set us up for the day. It was a shame that I was so busy that I couldn't have spent more time there. Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, En-suite room, clean, tidy and with many small touches which made it feel a home from home. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank willshake1
Moscow
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We found this guesthouse quite by chance (a BB landlady next door did not have accomodations for the dates we needed and suggested Broadlands) and it proved to be as close to paradise as it could be. The loveliest, neatest, sweetest rooms ever, so Victorian and cosy; such a delicious English breakfast and such warm hospitality on the part of the landlady Tamara, most helpful in every way - indeed, considerate of every our need! She made our stay in Stratford so pleasant and so enjoyable for us; she could not have been more helpful, had we been her own family! It really felt like a home away from home! We stayed for two nights, enjoyed every minute of it and we are already dreaming and making plans of coming back! That is definitely one of the best BBs I have ever stayed in, and I am so happy that my friend, who was in England for the first time in her life, was lucky enough to get the feel of such an idyllic, lovely, welcoming BB as Broadlands is.
Svetlana and Natalie

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My friend has stayed here before so had glowing reports & was not disappointed!! Tamara was so welcoming & helpful in every way! The breakfast was superb, freshly cooked, hot, tasty & plenty of it! The rooms were very clean & comfortable with lots of little special touches, not always offered even in some hotels. It is close to the centre of Stratford with private parking facilities. Highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jane N
st.helens
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Recently spent 1 night at the immaculate Broadlands prior to going horse racing at the local track. My mate and I shared a twin room which was very comfortable.The breakfast was excellent and everything was beautifully presented.The quality of this guest house is admirably matched by the qualities of the host Tamara, a genuine,attentive owner whose personality really shines,had a great time chatting after breakfast.Will definitely be back,a real gem of a place!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night over the weekend. We had such a nice time. Tamara is a great host. We arrived early and she let us drop off our luggage, use the facilities, and let us park our car in their private lot. The room was small but comfortable. And it was very quiet. The breakfast was made to order and there was plenty of food. The location is great, within walking distance of everything. This is the place to stay in Stratford Upon Avon.

Room Tip: I would get room 1 or 2 as they are toward the back of the house.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2013

At the last minute I decided to visit Stratford-Upon-Avon for the day and booked a single room at the Broadlands Guest House. The room was clean and comfortable. It was well appointed and had a lot of extra treats (ie. bottle of water, cookies, teas and coffees) that you wouldn't necessarily get in a B&B. The guesthouse is on a busy road, so can be a bit loud with the window open. Fortunately it was not a hot evening so I slept with the window closed and I slept quite well.

The breakfast was great. There were a lot options to choose from, but I opted for the full english breakfast and was not disappointed!

But definitely what makes a visit to this guesthouse worthwhile are the lovely hosts Tamara and Jeremy. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home. Defintely will be back on my next visit. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo