Broadlands Guest House
The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Stratford Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$128
US$98
US$91
  • Restaurant
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$132
  • Pool
Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$114
Hotels.com
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Stratford, A QHotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$131
  • Restaurant
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$149
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$81
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull englishlovely guesthousehome from homeroom was spotlessly cleanstayed two nightsshort walk into townexcellent breakfasttamarabrooklandstheatrestratfordrsc
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I spent three memorable nights in Stratford where I ate up four super productions at the RSC in October, and my time was enhanced by the warmth and great hospitality of Tamara, her daughter Lara and Tamara's husband Jeremy. What friendly, sincere and genuine people! Travelling solo I was happily cuddled up in the loft on the top floor and enjoyed the clean and comfortable surroundings of the room. The B&B is in a great location where you only have a 10 minute walk to the town, the RSC and the Dirty Duck nestled on the Avon, one of the finest pubs around. You have a car park and the delicious breakfasts are enough to fortify you till dinner.

When I return to Stratford I will lock Broadlands in as a definite lodging as long as Tamara, Jeremy and Lara are still running it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay in Broadlands B & B, great atmosphere !
It takes around 10~15mins by walk from Stradford train station to Broadlands, it was so warm and sweet to stay here, just like staying at my house, very comfortable, cozy, especially enjoyed coffee & breakfast in the dinning room. It's the best B&B we have ever stayed, Excellent !!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We enjoyed a fantastic one night stay after an RSC production and everything was perfect. We arrived late afternoon and were greeted with a cup of tea, a warm welcome and a comfortable room. The location is excellent - just a short walk to the theatre and we even had a parking space (over the road in a car park the hotel shares with others).Breakfast next morning was delicious and the atmosphere great - everyone chatting about the production. I would not hesitate to recommend Broadlands and will certainly stay there again on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

You won't find a better B&B than this one!! It is perfectly located for easy access to all the delights of Stratford-Upon-Avon, which are just five minutes walk away. You are provided with your own dedicated car parking spot (which is a godsend in a town like Stratford). Our charming en-suite room was spotlessly clean - with a lovely, comfortable bed. Your friendly and helpful host Tamara really can't do enough for you.....and last but not least, you get a delicious cooked breakfast to kick-start your morning in the best possible way. First class - we visit the RSC regularly (at least once a year) and we wouldn't stay anywhere else in Stratford-Upon-Avon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

There is nothing I can add to the wonderful reviews already written, except that Tamara's daughter is just as delightful! The bed was so soft and the quilt and pillows were feather. I had come on from the Britannia hotel in Coventry which was filthy so this was like heaven! I have never seen the last piece of toilet paper shaped! I stayed here whilst visiting my son who is doing a drama course. I will be back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo