“Leisurely Break”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford-upon-Avon
Broadlands Guest House
Reviewed 2 May 2009

Our stay in Broadlands guest house was just what we needed. Clean and comfortable room, great choice of breakfast, and Jeremy's full English was the perfect start to a days sightseeing.
The fact that they have private parking facilities is a bonus in such a busy tourist centre.
We would recommend this guest house to anyone who is looking for a cosy 'home from home',
Steve & Kay Green
Lincolnshire.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevegreen59

Reviewed 23 April 2009

This is a very nice family guest house. It is very clean and the service is excellent. The hosts are helpfull and friendly. You can have an extended breakfast, if you like and the rooms have an assortiment of coffee and tea. They also have wireless internet access. The room I stayed in was cosy and there are little bottles of shampoo, soap and shower gel (important when you are travelling light!!). It is situated close to the railway station and all the attractions in the centre of the city.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank SophieBelgium
Reviewed 8 April 2009

There are a lot of charming and comfortable B & B's in Stratford-upon-Avon, but I doubt many have hosts as friendly, accomodating, and downright fun as Tamara and Jeremy. Rooms are small (they always are in B & B's--not a complaint) but cozy and nicely appointed. Little touches like mints, bottled water, and small chocolates at bedside are appreciated (and classy), and the breakfast is big and hearty (and good), but again, what sets Broadlands apart from others is the openness and gregarity of its hosts/owners.

Frankly, how they run their place is truly what B & B's are about: a personal experience, in a great place to sleep, in the perfect location, in an absolutely charming town. I think the title of my review basically says it all: my wife and I had the time of our lives, and wouldn't stay anywhere else. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RealAleIowa
Reviewed 8 October 2008

Stayed here two nights when booked a night at courtyard theatre. Found the lady in charge very nice and helpfull. The room was nice and cosy and was also very clean and comfortable. The dining room was light and airy and the breakfast nice and hot and made how we wanted. The owner was very approachable and we had a couple of very nice chats. Will definately go and stay again.Thank you

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank torchwoodDoncater
Reviewed 8 October 2008

We stayed a week this past month at Broadlands and were in ecstasy over how beautiful, clean, and enjoyable our stay was. Jeremy and Tamara are second to none for being helpful, friendly, and accommodating hosts. A delicious full English breakfast, extremely clean and well-maintained facilities, and really an air of quiet serenity in such beautiful rooms. Easy walk into all parts of Stratford and customer care second to none. We will be coming back!!!

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank estone22
Reviewed 9 September 2008

I stayed here for one night recently so I could attend a wedding, on my own. When booking the lady (Tamara) was really friendly and helpful over the phone.

When I arrived I was shown to a really well sized room for a single room, with a shower and a key to a private toilet opposite. It was all nicely decorated with a traditional feel. The room was lovely and the little touches made all the difference to make me feel like I was enjoying a bit of luxury :). Again, the lady was really friendly and helpful, especially as I was doing the quickest turnaround ever to get out to the wedding, and it made all the difference to getting me out the door in a calm state!

Breakfast was delicious and lovely friendly dining room. The hosts were both chatty and made me as a lone guest feel welcome and relaxed, and it seemed to be the same for the other guests.

I will definitely stay there again next time I visit Stratford, and recommend it to family and friends. Nicest B&B I've stayed in in a long while.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank RedPesto
Reviewed 3 September 2008

I was given a single room after being led to believe that i was booking a larger double room. The room (#4) was the tiniest i have ever stayed in, with the shower right next to the bed and the toilet literally in a tiny closet. If i had understood how miniscule this room was, i would have booked elsewhere. Also, the rooms on the front are subject to street noise- the hotel is on a busy road used by numerous lorries.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)